Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Addicting!

Fun For awhile! Nice job.

^^^ Alley Way Organs ^^^ ^^^ Alley Way Organs ^^^

~FuNKey~

Haha! This isnt really a review, but just sayin' man, it could DEFINITELY go into a 8-bit Flash game. Ha! it has that feelin'. Anyways, Great job! The only thing though, is that the ending is really abrupt. Anyways, happy tracks man.

Clean Breeze Clean Breeze

Wow!

I really like your loop because of how original it was. I mean, all you really hear on Newgrounds is Techno and trance, and this is something special. Fantastic job! was this created on the Computer, or was it live recording? anyways, I also really liked the organ in the backround. It fit well. But longer next time ok? Then youll get a 10. lols.
Anyways, Swweet.

-Diddue

OctoEntandre responds:

Thanks man, I played the guitars and bass and the drums and organ are sampled, and yes it was made on the computer. Thanks for the input!

-Inception-Deception OP -Inception-Deception OP

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey ! What do you use ? Fl studio? How long does it take for a Newgrounds Modulator to get your first song in? Anyways, I like the Start of it. Your Right! you can hear the bass really well. Sometimes I sit in my car and nap while I crank the bass up in one of my songs! ha, anyways, like to hear more!

-Diddue

XiaoxiaoGOD responds:

Aha yeah I used FL studio for this. It took im pretty sure mine went in instantly o_o right after I submitted it. Thanks for the Review :D